|Quick Options Hide Actual Arrival Times Hide Actual Arrival Spread Change Statistic: RT 2L 5L 10L 15L 20L Show Likely Worst Experience|
|TOC Filter: NT Show Daily Summary Show Arrival Graph Display More Actual Times Hide % Service that Ran More...|
The table below lists all train services departing Eccles (Manchester) (d ECC) and arriving in Manchester Piccadilly (a MAN) for the specified time period. Also part of the table is a colour chart showing the percentage of the time each service was on time/delayed and the length of the delays.
Data for this time period is approximately 96% complete.
Data is missing for approximately 18 hours out of the 504 hours in the time period being searched.
Data is missing due to the following outages in the time period of this search:
- 04 Sep 20:50 to 23:45: CACI NRE Darwin Platform Instability
- 05 Sep 09:25 to 10:20: CACI NRE Darwin Platform Instability
- 05 Sep 10:25 to 11:15: CACI Open Data Platform Instability
- 05 Sep 12:00 to 12:40: CACI NRE Darwin Platform Instability
- 05 Sep 20:20 to 20:40: CACI Open Data Platform Instability
- 09 Sep 07:55 to 08:15: CACI Open Data Platform Instability
- 09 Sep 20:55 to 21:40: CACI Open Data Platform Instability
- 10 Sep 15:55 to 16:45: CACI Open Data Platform Instability
- 11 Sep 12:50 to 15:10: CACI NRE Darwin Platform Instability
- 12 Sep 22:55 to 13 Sep 00:35: CACI Open Data Platform Instability
- 13 Sep 03:20 to 09:40: CACI NRE Darwin Platform Instability
336 services have been found, of which 0 services have been discarded due to incomplete data.
Grouping has resulted in 17 schedules, of which 0 schedules (= 0 services) have been hidden as specified in the search criteria.
All 17 schedules (= 336 services) are displayed above.
Data reflects train services up to: 15:05 on Tue 17 Sep 2019.
Amend the criteria above to search again or open a new window (to start a new search whilst retaining these results).
Data Source and Validity
Recent Train Times is not part of Network Rail or the Rail Delivery Group and is not an official rail industry body. Nor is Recent Train Times a source of official rail performance information / statistics.